OccupationTraffic, family, and Landlord/Tenant, Criminal, Family, and Civil Law
- North Carolina Central University School of Law
- Winston Salem State University, Winston Salem, NC, B.S. in Psychology
Phone: (336) 316-1190
Kendra MorganTraffic, family, and Landlord/Tenant, Criminal, Family, and Civil Law
Kendra Morgan is a first generation college graduate from Virginia. She has been in North Carolina since 2005 when she attended Winston Salem State University. After graduating with a B.S. in Psychology, Kendra attended law school at North Carolina Central University School of Law. During law school Kendra was a member of the Moot Court Board, the Black Law Students Association (BLSA) and participated in the Criminal Defense Clinic, which allowed her to represent clients in court as a 3rd year law student.
Prior to joining A.G. Linett & Associates, Kendra was an Associate Attorney for a firm in Greensboro, NC where she primarily handled traffic, family, and landlord/tenant cases. Kendra also had the pleasure of serving as Chief Magistrate in Winston Salem. Kendra has knowledge in the fields of Criminal, Family, and Civil Law. She prides herself on being straightforward and upfront with her clients. She believes this leads to a positive client/attorney relationship.
When Kendra takes off her attorney hat, she enjoys spending time with family and friends. She loves to travel to new places and experience new things.
- Protecting Client Confidential Information (2019 Legal Aid)
- DUI: Attacking the Breathalyzer and Retrograde Extrapolation (2019 Law to the People)
- Introduction to Child Support (2019 Law to the People)
- North Carolina 21st Judicial District Bar
- Forsyth County Bar Association
- Winston Salem Bar Association, Phi Alpha Delta
- Lawyer on the Line
- Self Help Clinic Volunteer, Legal Aid
- Self Help Clinic-Divorce (2019 Legal Aid)
- How to Perform a Name Change-presenter (2019- Law to the People)