Call Us: 336.316.1190

Your Certificate of Naturalization has the wrong birthdate. Now what?

How can an incorrect birth date be fixed on a Certificate of Naturalization? The first question is when did you naturalize, was it  before  or  after  October 1, 1991? If it was before that date, then you must go back to federal court where you naturalized and file a federal lawsuit. If it was after that date, […]