Call Us: 336.316.1190

I came to the USA as a minor and my US Passport has the wrong birthdate, now what?

It is a challenge to fix a wrong date of birth on a US Passport. However, there are several options that may be available to you. First, if the error was due to a typographical error/clerical error by USCIS (not by you or your family), then your Certificate of Naturalization or Certificate of Citizenship may be replaced […]