Call Us: 336.316.1190

Is international Child Support permitted in North Carolina?

Yes, international recognition for child support is provided under the Uniform Interstate Family Support Act (UIFSA).  Under this act, a parent located outside the United States can petition through the Interstate Central Registry Child Support Enforcement Division for a new child support case.  Normally, a local consulate office engages in assisting the foreign resident in preparing and […]